Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

JAI #398: Just Add Colour

Hi!



Welcome to the new Just Add Ink Challenge! This week Patrice has given us this gorgeous colour combination to work with.


Isn't it fabulous? I decided to use my Beautiful Peacock Sale-A-Bration set to create a card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Just Add Ink, Beautiful Peacock SAB, Beautiful Bouquet

I love the flourish stamp, so I started by stamping it twice on each side of the Cardin Sahara Sand. I then stamped the little dotted stamp over the top in Berry Burst, followed by the flowers in two sizes in the same colour.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Just Add Ink, Beautiful Peacock SAB, Beautiful Bouquet

I spotted a couple of scraps of the metallic edged Berry Burst ribbon on my desk, so I decided to add them to the card too. I adhered them to the top of the Sahara Sand circle, and then adhered a smaller Berry Burst circle over the top. It was mostly to hide the ends of the ribbon, but it also adds a nice, surprise, pop of colour when you look from the side.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Just Add Ink, Beautiful Peacock SAB, Beautiful Bouquet

I finished the inside with some of the same stamping. No rhinestones on the inside though!

You can join in with the fun over at the Just Add Ink blog. Come have a look at the Design Team's cards, and then link up your own. It's a fab combo to play with!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant, Tina. I love your take on the colours, and the way you have used the Beautiful Peacock stamp set. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the central focus Tina, very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.